Bj's Travel Complaint
Booked a couple of reservations for hotels with BJ's travel - BJ's uses Expedia to book your hotel. Customer can do that themselves!
Next booking I had was for International Palms Oceanfront Resort Cocoa Beach, online had great reviews and pictures. When we arrived the room smelled like vomit and urine, the phone was busted in pieces, placed looked nothing like the pictures. I demanded a refund and called BJ's which took several calls because the person on other end was not understandable. I wanted to make sure my credit card was not charged or compromised. The International Palms, Cocoa Beach did charge and later the amount was credited back to my visa. I went to another hotel for the rest of my stay. The first hotel, at Blind Pass, was not refunded. They said I went through a third party to book, Expedia. Which I did not! BJ's travel went to Expedia. I told BJ's customer service, If I wanted to go with Expedia I would have. Nothing against Expedia Just makes it impossible to resolve issues and get refunded that is according to BJ's travel. Do not book with BJ's travel for Hotels, anyway!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Bj's Travel reviews
- Good for me
- Don't Use AARP Travel - They are a Rip-Off
- Finding the Best hotels in Cape Town for FIFA Fest going on
- Orbitz Hawaiian Airline Booking
- Booked airline reservations using Orbitz from Boston to BWI - Absolute Failure
- Remarkable Trip to Rome through Inexpensive Hotel Rates!!
- stole $115,no response
- travelocity many problems with Anniversary trip planned with them
- Worst of the Worst
- Tablet reviews
- No Cancellation Policy on Hotels Sucks
- NEVR USE EXPEDIA
- Cheap Boston Hotels Available At Surprising $85 Per Day
- Hotels.com Scam
- Finding 3-Stars Sydney hotels Urgently!!
- inaccurate hotel ratings
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you